Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some Pictures of the House

We went over to the house this week.  I was able to take some pictures. Not the greatest pictures, but they will do. My camera battery died on me. 

 

This room will be the dinning room/office space. 

house 006

house 007

The kitchen.  Amazingly enough it is bigger than the one we had at Cannon.  There is also a pantry.

house 008 - Copy

 

The guest bathroom/Ryan's bathroom.

house 009

Ryan's room. It will not be yellow.  The owner is repainting. I will probably repaint at some point.

house 010 - Copy

 

My possible scrapbook room/Jackson's room. It is a bigger than it looks. It just hard to get a good picture of it.

house 011 - Copy

This room is upstairs and will be the living room/Playroom. It is a BIG room.

house 013 - Copy

The other part of the room. There use to be a kitchenette there. 

house 015 - Copy

The lovely upstairs bathroom.  Can you tell when this house was built?

house 014 - Copy

This is going to be Mark and I's room. It is on the bottom floor.

house 018 

 

This is where the camera battery died on me.  I think the house will work out well for us.  We just have to figure some stuff out.  We love the area it is in and the street!

0 comments: