Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

Ella is crazy about Cinderella all of the sudden. Until last night she had never seen the actual movie.  She does have a sippy cup and some Cinderella blocks. She loves the fairy godmother that came with the blocks and talks to her on her cup. We have played with the blocks and I have sung the song to her while we where playing.  So she calls her Boppy Bo.  I let her watch the movie last night. She did not watch it all, but watched enough of it see the Fairy Godmother. She was singing the song.  Today while I was trying to clean up I put it back on for her. I got some video of her singing the song. 

Here is my princess.

 

2 comments:

jean said...

Hi Mark and Shannon,
Becky sent me the link to your blog. Your kids are so cute! I enjoy reading about your new adventures in Germany. I plan on downloading the photos and getting them printed for Grandma MaryLou and Grandpa Bob. Looks like you are having fun exploring Germany! Take care. Love, Aunt Jean

The Henson Family said...

How precious! Ella is such a beautiful little girl.