Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictures of the House

From the outside. We went by the house today and took some pictures of the outside. There is a lot of clean up that needs to be done in the front. I am hoping the current tenants are going to clean it up.
This is the entrance to the house.

A side view of the house.




The front of the house.





We ran across this amazing sculpture garden in a village to the west of ours. We stopped to explore and take pictures. I have researched this little village some and I am amazed at the history it has. I can't wait to explore the little village soon. This one of my favorite things about the area we are in. There are so many place to discover and explore.



This garden is near the sculptor's studio. Most of the items are carved out of wood or stone.







The reading man








The fat man.





This is one of my favorites. The detail is amazing.








Here are a few pictures of the village and the Kyll river that runs near it.

0 comments: