Monday, September 1, 2008

The dresses (Day 5 part 2)

I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not. While Jenn and I where at Neuschwanstein we found these beautiful traditional Bavarian dresses in one of the shops. They were pretty pricey, and we did not think we would get enough wear to make it worth it. In the previous post I mentioned that we had some errands to run on our last day in town. Jenn and I went into a shop on base and they had the dresses in one of the stores.  They happened to be on sale and we could not resist them.  The girls were really excited about them and we could not deny them the dresses. Besides how often do you have the perfect opportunity for a photo shot.  With three moms you know you are bound to get some great shots. Diane headed into the store shortly after us to get Kyra a dress, and Nicu lederhosen.  I did not even bother to try to get my boys to dress up. I knew they would fight it.

Here are some of the many pictures we took!

 

DSC_8332

DSC_8339

DSC_8349

DSC_0677

 DSC_8324

DSC_8296

DSC_8265

DSC_8352

It was a great way to end a wonderful trip. We had a great time, and miss everyone and can’t wait to get together again. (In Italy next time!)

1 comments:

January said...

OMG!!! How cute is Ella!!!!??? Squish! Audrey must MUST must have one of those. Just too freaking cute!