Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Garmisch Day 3

There are not many pictures of our third day in Garmisch. It turn out to be a cold rainy day, so we opted to head to the pool. This was our first time going to a German pool. I am happy I had Jenn and Diane there to help me out. German pools are different than pools in the states--Yes they still have water in them. I will just say we are more modest in the states than in they are in Europe.



The pool we went to was big. They had slides and multi pools. The kids had a blast. I did get some pictures. I even got in the pool with my camera. (Yes, I know I am crazy for doing that.)
Here are a few of the pictures.


It took Jackson a little bit to get use to the water and get in a play. Once he did I had a hard time getting him back out!

Of course Ella had no FEAR of the water at all. She was jumping to me and going down the slide by herself and I would catch her at the bottom. She would hold on to the side of the pool and walk until the water got up to her chin or higher and then climb out of the pool. She had so much fun doing that, but she scared me to death doing it!





We did not see much of Katy. She was dragging her mom all over the place. We did get a few pictures of her!


Ryan and Kyra had a great time going off and swimming and going down the slide. Last time we all went to the pool, they where still in the kiddy pool.

Ella did not want to leave the pool at all!!!
"Don't make me go, mommy!"

We had a great day and a nice evening at home!

0 comments: