Things started out smoothly on the drive down to Garmisch. We stopped near Ramstien to pick up Jenn and Katy. The van was bursting from the seems with everything we crammed into. Jackson was not to happy about the fact we took his car seat away from him and put him in a booster seat. That was the only way we could put all of our kids in the back row of the van. Unfortunately, both Jackson and Ryan got car sick. This is nothing new for Ryan, but Jackson has never gotten sick on us before. Poor Jenn dealt with Jackson getting sick in the van. I owe her big time.
I did get some pictures of where we pulled over and cleaned Jackson up.
Welcome!
Good Bye!!
The beautiful mountains.
As we where driving we saw a man wearing Lederhosen. I think we where in Austria at this point. I was not fast enough with the camera to get a good picture of him!
I did not get any pictures of the apartment we stayed at. It was an awesome place that had plenty of room for all of us. The Z's where already at the house when we got there. The kids where so excited to see each other and play. They picked up right where they left off two years ago!
Pictures of the kids enjoying ice cream.
A day of travel makes for one dirty and tired little girl!
We had an awesome view of the Zugspitze (the highest point in Germany)
The best view in the world!
It was a great first day and it only got better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment