Ella has become very opinionated about what she wears lately. I can't say I am to happy about that. I would prefer her in dresses all the time, but she wants to wear princess shirts. I really can't blame her for that. She does think she is a princess, of course I agree with that. She has come up with a few interesting combos lately. I wanted to share today's combo with you all!
In this outfit she is wearing her peach polka a dot hat with her Rock Princess PJs. You can't see them, but she is wearing her pink Dora shoes as well. What outfit is complete with out ink drawings on your leg?
This will be the last post to the blog for a while. We live tomorrow for vacation. I am sure I will have a ton of pictures and stories to tell when we get back. There will be 7 kids and 5 adults all in one house!
0 comments:
Post a Comment