Monday, April 7, 2008

An update on things

I am thinking about moving the blog over to a more private site. I will be able to upload video and everything to the site. Only people I have on my list will be able to view the site. Which is a nice safety feature. It will also send you an email to let you know when the site is updated. I will keep everyone updated if I make the move.

I am going to start using the blog to update everyone on what is going on. Once we leave the states, it will be hard to keep everyone updated. I think this will be the easiest way to keep everyone updated.


On the side bar you can sign up to be notified when the blog is updated. Please sign up if you want to stay updated.

That is all for now!

0 comments: