After posting these last few entries I am going to change blog services. Blogger just seems like more of a pain when dealing with pictures. It does have some features I will miss. I think the new site will be easier to update in the long run. I will let everyone know when I do it done. It will probably be after we move out of the house into TLF.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shannon your kids are so adorable....I have missed seeing them! Thanks for updating the blog, I will be checking in often to see them. I still can not believe you are leaving to Germany, hopefully our friendship will continue to blossom even while you are away!!! Take care sweetie.
wow I missed a whole lotta updates somehow!! Hope the moving thing is going well ... there is relief on the other side :-) Miss you guys and hope to see you SOON!
Post a Comment