Thursday, April 17, 2008

The ER Trip

This happened a while back. I don't think everyone knows about it. I figured I would go ahead and post it.

Ryan was walking around the corner when he slipped and fell. There was blood everywhere. I was sure he had knocked out a tooth or something. With blood everywhere I called Jodi ( My PA friend. I am sure I drive her batty). She came over and took a look at him. We both thought he need stitches. She took Ella and Jack with her while Ry and I took off to the ER. (I would like to note that Mark was in Orlando during all of this.)

We waited over two hours to see the Doctor. He took a look and felt like Ryan might need a stitch. Instead of really evaluating the situation he asked Ryan if he wanted stitches. What do you think an 8 year old would say? We walked out without stitches.






0 comments: