Yeah I know I am really behind when I am posting typing my Halloween post in December. What can I say? I have no excuses for it.
It was a very cold Halloween! The forecast was calling for snow, thankfully it never did snow.
Ryan's school has having a fall carnival on Halloween. Late that afternoon we dressed the kids up and headed out to the school. They had little games that the kids could play and win candy.
Here are my super heroes!
Ryan and Ella in their super hero poses!
Super Girl Ella! She loved her cape and being like the boys!
Playing Games
Jackson costume was HUGH on him. I had hard time find a Robin costume and had to get it on line. We had to go with a larger size. He loved it anyway.
We did go out and trick or treat afterwards. The housing on base are apartments, so it was a bit hard to trick or treat. Over half of them are empty, so we gave up rather quickly. We had a ton of candy from the school anyway.
The Germans really do not trick or treat. Over the past few years some of them have started. I was so excited when we got German trick or treaters. I gave them a ton of candy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment