Jackson attends a German Kindergarten, which is like preschool in the states. He really loves it for the most part, but refuses to speak any German. His teacher told me he does understand what she is saying to him in German now, but will answer only in English.
His class put on a small performance for Advent. All of it was in German. I really did not understand much of it, but got the jest of it. All the songs they sang were about bells. They even sang Jingle Bells. It was a very cute performance. They were all seated in a big circle beside their parents. There were about four older kids from the elementary school there as well. They read a story and then sang.
I did not take many pictures. I did get some video, but I am having problems with the camera. So I can't upload it right now. I felt kind of funny about taking a bunch of pictures as I was the only person there with a camera.
It was a very cute performance and Jackson was very excited about it. Afterwards we were treated to tea and cookies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment