Not much happened this week. The kids went back to school and I back to work. Life is back to normal, until spring break.
Jackson has been so funny this week. He found a paper that has a list of Disney Cars on it. He has been looking at it and telling me which cars he needs. After Mark got home, he walked out in the living room and said "Mommy, Daddy, I need more toys!". Mark told him had got enough toys for Christmas. Then next morning he told me we needed to put the Christmas tree back up, so he could get more cars. He is a mess! He has to have those few cars he does not have. Sadly those are the ones I can not find anywhere and cost a fortune on Ebay!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Funny things kids say
Posted by Shannon at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment